Thursday, 14 November 2013

challengeworkouts.com

Answer: Hey Ashley, I’m glad you asked because a few other people emailed me to see if the claims were really true. I emailed the creators of the program Tyler and Sylvia with this question and here is there answer… Question: I watched the video you sent out on Tuesday and I even tried to follow along to the flow or metabolic sequence or whatever it was called and it was way to hard for me to do. I like the idea of 2-3 minute bodyweight routines to loosen up my muscles and strengthen my body but I’m not sure I can do the whole program. – Jonathan Evans You’ll find follow along videos so all you have to do is press play, follow along, and in under 3 minutes you will activate unused muscles, increase your functional flexibility and build coordination. They have 63 of these metabolic ignition sequences ready for you in a cool program that will help you reach your fitness goals faster due to the fact that you’re able to train more intensely. When your muscles are warm, when you are more flexible, coordinated, when you can recruit more muscle fibers, then results will follow. challengeworkouts.com

No comments:

Post a Comment